Job description / Role
- Handle all secretarial duties include computer work, filing, scheduling and other tasks as assigned.
- Organize and coordinate meeting.
- Maintain computer systems with updates as needed.
- Support in compiling information, presentation, minutes of meetings, tasks & activity follow-up and coordination work.
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills.
- Excellent in English.
About the Company
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.