Job description / Role
The Role Responsibilities
* Administering the office of the CEO, coordinating the daily work and working commitments.
* Manage and handle confidential correspondence both internal and external.
* To independently handle routine administration and correspondence.
* Arrange meetings according to priorities of the business.
* Follow up on various issues.
* Support in managing various projects as applicable.
* Make all travel/visa/accommodation arrangements for CEO.
* Attend CLT meetings, prepare and finalise minutes of meetings
* Manage the workflow to ensure that all issues are identified and dealt with promptly.
* Preparing draft responses on issues as relevant.
* Ability to act independently and to exercise discretion and initiative. Confidentiality is a top priority.
* Support the CB & GB Businesses as and when required.
* Ensure and efficient filing and records management for the CEO office
* Ensure meeting deadlines and that all global policies are adhered to
* Review and manage the e-procurement requests on behalf of the CEO and challenge departments to ensure adherence to supply chain policies.
* On behalf of CEO, review the T&E requests submitted for approval and ensure they are aligned with T&E guidelines.
* Maintain an accurate record of G&E and review G&E approval requests.
* Circulate SAMA regulations to the respective departments and follow up for responses.
People and Talent
* Coordinate continues feedback session with all business / function heads Assist and official P3 review sessions.
* Ensure that all direct / matrix reports of the CEO hold an up to date Job Descriptions.
* Comply with the Group Code of Conduct
* Comply with Group's policies and procedures
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank.
* This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the CEO's Office to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Chief Executive Officer
* Country Management Team
Our Ideal Candidate
* Streamlining of administrative systems and processes.
* Proactive handling of problems and situations and timely routine enquiries, correspondence and referral matters.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq
HR Source Consulting
|Saudi Arabia||19 Mar|
Executive Assistant - Aviation