Personal Assistant to the General Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to the General Manager to join our teamwork.
- Proactive and analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Feels comfortable in both office and operational environments.
- Efficient and influencing verbal and written communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- Performs well under pressure.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Schedule and arrange all appointments for the General Manager.
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal visitors.
- Arrange all VIP reservation requests and associated amenities from the executive office and associated follow-ups/traces etc...Meet and Greet if required.
- Compose correspondence for the General Manager / Operations Director such as welcome letters, guest follow-up letters, including guest resolution when escalated etc...
- Maintain trace files and bring forward daily items to act on appropriate tasks.
- Handle all office administration duties such as mail, phones, photocopying, and office supplies.
- Participate in daily & weekly property walkthroughs, ensure minutes are distributed and updated of progress.
- Make travel arrangements as required.
- Uphold confidentially with the Executive Offices
- Other duties will be assigned according to the business situation & operation needs
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent command in English level (Spoking, Reading & Written).
- Good professional proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must be Saudi National.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.