Job description / Role
Ultra-Luxury Wellness Club, Jeddah & Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you a dedicated and highly motivated fitness professional that is looking to become part of a brand new, luxury, state of the art wellness club like no other in the world?
If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! We have opportunities available for a wide range of professionals including;
• Group Exercise Instructors
• Kickboxing Instructors
• Injury Rehab specialist
• Reformer Pilates/Yoga Instructors
• Dance Instructors
You will be joining the team at the early stages of this adventure where trainers are at the forefront of the business. Alongside a benefit package like no other, there is great amount of opportunity for progression with this fast-growing VVIP members-only club.
With facilities including a 5-star Spa, Medical offerings such as Physiotherapy and Cryotherapy, a Michelin Star restaurant, butler service, athletics tracks, 4G Astro area, outdoor training facilities, open air swimming pool, and much more. We are looking for Trainers with high energy and are ready to take on the world!
On offer for you
• Tax Free Basic Salary starting from £32,000 based on experience and qualifications.
• Accommodation and daily transport allowance
• 40 Days holiday
• At least 5 hours of paid time per week dedicated to your own training and personal development.
• Full medical insurance
• Flights and visa costs covered
• The opportunity to enroll in some of the best training in the industry
• Long term career development with endless opportunity to grow and progress within the business.
Expertise we are looking for
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within your field of expertise
• An internationally recognised Level 3 or higher qualification
• Experience working within a VIP establishment would be desirable
• Any additional fitness related qualifications would be desirable but not essential
APPLY NOW via this advert or contact us directly. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 – Despite these challenging times, interviews will be conducted via an online platform and local government guidelines will be adhered to.
About Spa Elite
Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with 14 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
• University Qualifications: Level 3 Internationally recognised fitness qualification
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 Years experience
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Team player, energetic, enthusiastic, desire to progress, keen to learn
• Age Range: 21-38
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Anywhere
About the Company
Spa Elite is an Award Winning specialist UK & International recruiter to the world of Spa, Wellness, Aesthetics, Beauty, Fitness and Leisure. Dedicated to supplying professionals from Director level through to Front of House.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Service Center Manager (Fitness)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Health Club Attendant