Job description / Role
As a Personal Tutor you are central to your Students’ learning. Through providing a nurturing, fun and interactive learning environment in the Speaking Center and building relationships with Students, you have a unique opportunity to change their personal and professional futures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following:
- Driving Student progress by providing on going and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback
- Understanding each individual learner’s psychology and tailoring your teaching skills accordingly to provide guidance to Students that is personalized to their particular needs
- Developing strong relationships both on-line and in person to build on trust and genuine care with a diverse Student community
- Promoting the Wall Street English Method and an all English environment in consistent and creative ways
- Keeping up to date and abreast of Student progress in order to pass on relevant information to the Service and Sales Teams and take necessary actions
- Personal Tutors work primarily in the Speaking Center, where they create an interactive, friendly and supportive Student centered learning environment to ensure Students’ progress successfully.
SAR 5,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Specific teaching duties include:
- Promoting and teaching by applying the Wall Street English method in the Speaking Center to ensure Student success and positively influence ongoing engagement
- Teaching introductory First and Second Lessons to new Students in order to explain how studying works at WSE and guarantee educational control
- Guiding Students through their course in the Speaking Center
The above statements are a snapshot of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required.
About the Company
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 40 years of experience of teaching English and has touched the lives of over 2 million students in nearly 450 centers in 28 countries worldwide. Our mission is to help people Change Their Future by achieving their dreams of learning English.