Job description / Role
• Required to join an expanding Facilities Management company in KSA.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for support and facilitation to the Pest Control Division by representing and facilitating of licenses required by the division from various government agencies particularly the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA), Ministry of Interior (MOI) and the Saudi Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) and any other government agencies or Institutions.
• This will include the processing and preparation of documents for the licensing of new products of the division, information exchanges and arrangement of related documents and work with authorities of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• B.S. Agriculture graduate (preferred) or related field
• Will ideally have experience working with Government agencies with good knowledge of MOA, MOI and SFDA
• Experience in liaising with KSA government agencies with knowledge in following up licensing on pest control and pest control products)
• Knowledgeable in Pest Control Services and Products
Applications from Saudi Nationals will be considered for this position
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration