Job description / Role
• Implementation of department policies, goals, procedures, and support in their development as needed.
• Assist in development and implementation of business plans while ensuring to work with in defined budget and parameters.
• Assist in the assessment of opportunities in cities of petrochemical/energy intensive and downstream industries to promote and build out the cluster programs
• Analyses cluster research data generated, assesses the impact on change of existing clusters and predict potential changes on the basis of findings.
• Review legal and regulatory compliance changes, coordinates with the concerned parties and develops reports detailing the expected impact of the same on existing clusters.
• Reviews technological changes and opportunities at the cities within clusters, develops plans and initiatives and report the same accordingly.
• Supervises, coordinates and directs the needed teams to implement the needed work plans to accomplish functions operational objectives.
• Oversees the implementation of operations plans, policies, procedure, and transition /migration plans.
• Ensures subordinates and superiors are well informed at all times.
• Evaluate subordinates performance in a fair, transparent and objective manner on a periodic basis.
• Bachelors’ degree with 7+ years of experience in the field of cluster support and requirements.
• Experience in the implementation of cluster initiatives.
• Knowledge and experience in cluster support initiatives and monitoring of cluster requirements.
• Experience in preparation of action plans designed to rectify observed challenges within industrial clusters.
• 5+ years of experience in the industries used as building blocks for clusters (petrochemical/energy intensive industries)
Key Technical Skills:
• Time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Competent knowledge in English and Arabic, spoken and written.
• Relevant computer proficiency, experience in using Microsoft office tools and/or any relevant software.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.