Job description / Role
A major company in Saudi Arabia are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Officer to work in their establishment. The company is known to have one of the best working atmospheres and is known to be a big contender in the pharmaceutical industry.
- File, store, and archive safety-related data.
- Identify and communicate potential safety issues.
- Serve as the point of contact for the local Health Authority (SFDA)
- Represent the company at external safety meetings.
- Prepare for audits/inspections.
- My client is looking for a candidate who is experienced in this field.
- A degree in pharmacy is a must!
- Someone who is a quick thinker and a good communicator.
- Fluent in Arabic and speaks good English.
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.