Job description / Role
Cyber and physical security is one of the most important risks facing businesses today. Organizations physical security capabilities was tested during COVID19 pandemic and organizations are looking for trusted consultants to enhance the capability. Also, as organizations move forward on their digital journey the cybersecurity risk exposure is increasing and there is a huge demand for trusted cyber and physical security consultants. Our clients are overwhelmingly turning to EY for help and guidance on how to enhance the physical security and protect their assets, minimise business disruption and improve security.
At EY we have ambitious plans to expand our already market leading cyber security practice. With investment secured, we continue to build our MENA based cyber practice and anticipate continued growth throughout the next five years. We need excellent people, across all grades, to join us and to be part of our exciting growth strategy .
We are looking for a Saudi national Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager to join our Cyber Security team to lead consulting project delivery and opportunities in the field of physical security solutions covering end to end life cycle of the engagement.
Your key responsibilities
These will include the following work activities:
Site Surveys and Risk Assessment
- Conduct As-Is Study/Site Surveys to assess the facility-wide physical security challenges, upgradation and interoperability of existing systems
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders for data collection
- Conducting comprehensive risk assessment including risk identification, classification and prioritization
- Compliance to global frameworks and standards for security management
- Knowledge of governance and risk frameworks of the organization for its effective operations
- Preparing gap analysis report
Design of Physical Security blueprint
- Defining strategy and roadmap with respect to the security control measures for the identified risks
- Update and develop the framework along with People, Process & Technology
- Understands technology solutions like - IP based CCTV/video surveillance, Artificial intelligence-based video analytics solutions for facial, behaviour recognition (people, object & characters), access control, perimeter security/PIDS, intrusion detection, integration of existing/legacy security solutions, communication systems (IP PABX, VOIP, Tetra, DMR, Bots), alarm/incident handling systems like PSIM applications.
- Strategy formulation for training and awareness programs
- Design principles for the technical infrastructure
- Solution architecting for integrated security platform and technology assessment
- Envision & design of Security Command Centre
- Designing, develop and implement physical security policies and procedures /SOPs
- Preparation of Cost estimates, CAPEX and OPEX scenarios
- Draft Specifications & RFP for Contractor
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders including management, ecosystem partners, vendors etc.
- Reviewing the design documents including FRS, SRS, SDD, HDD, SOPs and CONOPS
- Program Governance while also ensuring the quality assurance with respect to the designed solution.
- SLA Monitoring
- Compliance Management
- Training and knowledge transfer
- Planning and conducting Crisis simulation exercises crisis management
- Identify additional opportunities in the field of physical security that maybe be strategic and viable
- Work in a collaborative manner to pursue and respond to client opportunities by preparing techno-commercial proposals.
- Leading the presentations to prospective clients to support in conversion of the lead into a win.
- Aware of market ecosystem to identify new leads or partners to go ahead with.
- Support in defining the GTM strategy.
Skills and attributes for success
- An existing track record of successful engagement delivery in physical security is expected of all candidates for this role.
- A Big 4 background or comparable consulting experience is highly advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with + MBA (preferable)
- Certifications like CPP by ASIS or equivalent certifications are preferred
- Years of experience: 5-8 years of overall relevant experience
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy & transactions and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us!
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region