Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Physician Medical Licensing Officer to help process the dataflow, medical license, and visa of physicians who will work in Saudi Arabia. This role will report to the HR Project Manager and carry out the following responsibilities:
- Make a list of all the required documents as required by the PQR of Saudi Licensing Council
- Receive and verify documents submitted by Physician doctors
- As needed, make follow up with the candidate
- Connect and liaise with Physician candidates when lodging their dataflow application
- Keep track of all dataflow submissions and assist Physician candidates as and when needed
- Provide support in processing their papers with Mumaris
- Proceed with the payment procedures, as needed
- Assist in the visa processing and request for quota, when applicable
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least with 1 year of Physician licensing experience including dataflow, mumaris and visa processing in KSA
- Experience in using excel and able to create tracking sheet
- Strong familiarity with the Saudi Council process and PQR for Physician licensing requirements
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.