Job description / Role
Our client is a truly International School that provides diverse and challenging learning experiences for everyone in their community. They celebrate the fact that children learn in a multitude of different ways and that our pupils come from a rich variety of backgrounds, bringing with them a wealth of different strengths, experiences and interests.
• The school motto is ‘Let There Be Peace on Earth’ and the positively encourage all of our pupils to adopt a truly international outlook as global citizens of the 21st Century.
They are currently looking for an experienced Physics Teacher to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience of delivering GCSE & A'level Physics.
SAR 12,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Flights, Schooling, Medical
• Tax-free salary
• Overseas allowance
• End-of-service gratuity
• Access to CPD leave for approved in-service training courses
• Interest-free car loan
• Baggage allowance
• New (built in 2020) furnished accommodation
• Excellent travel opportunities and only a short distance to Bahrain
• Annual flight allowance
• Free utilities (except telephone/internet)
• Worldwide Health Insurance
• Emergency dental and optical cover
• Sponsored visit visas short-term immediate family visits to Kingdom can be organised (airline and visa costs covered by employee)
• Child education allowance for two agreed dependent children up to the age of 18
About the Company
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA's innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.