Job description / Role
Under broad direction, leads and directs daily activities of the batch chemical pilot plant. Key responsibilities include:
• Safe and reliable operation of the piloting equipment.
• Manages pilot plant operator(s) and collaborates with laboratory staff, R&D personnel, and production plant leadership.
• Works alongside process chemists to scale-up production from benchtop to full batch production.
• Provides process engineering support and troubleshooting necessary to meet all production/customer commitments.
• Accountable for developing safe operating procedures, quality control specifications, and contributing to the management of change process.
• Initiates process improvements which will improve yields and/or lower production costs, enhancing the overall efficiency and cost effectiveness of the business unit.
• Keeps abreast of batch chemical plant technology by reading literature, attending meetings, classes and seminars at management discretion.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering based subject or equivalent; advanced degree preferred
• Demonstrated a high level of understanding and commitment to EH&S
• Good practical skills and experience at lab, pilot or plant scale
• An ability to provide innovative solutions to problems
• Experience with batch chemical plant environment is highly preferred
• Experience with oxyalkylation reactions is highly preferred
• Experience in chemical equipment and instrumentation is required
About the Company
Halliburton’s Branch in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has exceeded its Seventieth year offering services in various areas of energy as well as products and support services. Since 1938, Halliburton began its first steps in providing drilling and production services to Saudi Aramco.
Halliburton offers a great opportunity for specialized training, both within and outside the Kingdom to build stronger generations scientifically and administratively that are accountable in various diversified fields.
Manufacturing Plant Manager
Deputy Manager - Operations
Petrochem Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Middle East Executive