Job description / Role
• Perform conceptual, FEED, Studies and detailed analyses and design as per design basis, project specifications, design codes and standards
• Apply knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and nonstandard situations
• Prepare clear and accurate detailed design calculations and analyses including design reports and procedures
• Manage own time to meet agreed deadlines and budgets, and develop plans for short-term work activities in own area
• Clearly communicate and explain complex issues and work to establish understanding
• Be fully familiar with the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements; including identifying concerns as early as practicable and taking appropriate initiatives to address the issues
• Fluent in English;
• 5 years Saudi Aramco project experiences, at least 2 Saudi Aramco in-plant projects;
• Strong technical and problem solving skills.
• Bachelors Degree
• Computer proficient with MS Office and other applications.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)