Job description / Role
Our client, one of the main contractors in KSA is looking for a Planner with infrastructure project experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Engineer has responsibility for assisting site supervision works, review shop drawings, contractor’s submittals.
• Ensure that the project is compliant with The Client's requirements, specifications, and consultant's requirements.
• The Engineer will be responsible for managing and coordinating the project team be one of the primary representative of the Consultant to the Client as related to project matters.
• As the Planner you will be creating progress reports, liaising with site construction teams, and working very closely with your Project Director or Project Manager to plan, schedule, and program major projects with your desired planning program.
• Creating progress reports
• Liaising with site construction teams
• Preparing and presenting progress reports (P6)
• Shutdown/turnaround planning
• Identifying shortcomings and advise on action plans on cost reduction efforts
• Work very closely with Project Director or Project Manager to plan, schedule, and program major projects with your desired Planning Program.
• University degree in Civil Engineering
• 5-7 years experience in planning and contracts management
• Demonstrated engineering experience delivering technically challenging construction works
• Proficient using Primavera P6 or another relevant planning package– able to schedule and program projects and create master schedules, reporting etc.
• A willingness and competency to perform as part of a tight-knit team.
• A practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills.
• A solutions-orientated attitude with a desire to progress within your chosen field of engineering.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE