Job description / Role
My client is a leading international contractor who have an excellent reputation and work on major construction projects all over the world. They are currently working on a large civils project that forms part of the NEOM project and are looking to recruit an experienced planner for the following;
• Assist in the preparation and management of overview and strategic programmes, including design, procurement and construction schedules together with supporting information required schedules
• Prepare and develop the target construction and procurement schedules.
• Establish and agree project reporting procedures, prepare and present weekly and monthly project progress
• Prepare the schedules and related documents including monthly reports and ensuring compliance with objectives
• Review schedule trends to identify problem areas and recommend corrective action to management.
• Monitor actual progress against planned progress
• Monitor engineering design, material and equipment procurement and construction and commissioning status
• Identify deviations (progress trends) in both construction and procurement progress and suggest possible courses of corrective action.
• Ensure that the ‘contract programme’ is feasible, complies with the Project Master
• Plan and contractual documents
• Interface on daily basis with the main contractor sub contractors and internal management.
• Candidates should have an engineering degree and must have experience of working on major construction projects in the Middle East as a planning engineer.
• Candidates should have ideally have worked on tunneling projects and should be familiar with Primavera and MS scheduling software
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Senior Planning Engineer
|Saudi Arabia-Red Sea Cost||9 Nov|
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
Senior Planning Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||1 Dec|
|Saudi Arabia||8 Dec|