Job description / Role
Planner/Asst. Project Manager
Key accountability for this position include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for Master Program including project resource schedules, cash flow, key performance indicators and submittal schedules.
• Preparing project execution program/schedule as per client requirements.
• Scheduling, Progress monitoring and preparing Progress report for Client and various internal Project Control Reports.
Day- to-day operations:
• To create Work Break Down Structures suitable to the program of the Project Analyze Planning data as required to achieve time based and resource based schedule
• Oversees the implementation of the project objectives
• To maintain progress data on assigned Project and to prepare progress reports and Forecasting Systems of the Project
• To produce the Project resource Plan as required;
• Monitor and update the Engineering deliverable and Tracking.
• Monitor and update the Procurement deliverables;
• Monitor and update the Construction schedule; Monitor work schedules for key major activities
• To review the Contractors Planning and actual work progress.
• Prepare procurement schedule for Tendering Stage under consideration of long lead items
• Ensure monitoring of the quality of materials and workmanships installed, operated and maintained.
• Familiarity with conditions of contract, quality assurance.
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
• Works in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Diploma in Engineering Discipline
• Good working knowledge of Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Project Planning software
• Experience as a Project Planner in major projects preferably hospital projects with 5 years of experience
About the Company
Kling Consult is a professional design and engineering company with more than 60 years of ample and diverse experience in construction industry. Based on our strong engineering knowledge we use our best expertise and creative ability to produce modern yet timeless design focusing on our clients’ needs and at the same time adding value to the local communities.
Kling Consult (KC) is an independent, multi-disciplinary design company established in Germany in 1954 and has a strong presence in the GCC countries since 2004 with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah and Qatar employing over 350 staff.
As a Lead Consultant we provide a wide range of tailor-made solutions for any type of project – be it a factory, private villas, hospital or a five-star hotel – always with high standards of German quality and in line with the latest top-notch technologies.
Project Controls Manager
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|
Planning Manager (P-6 Expert)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||3 Mar|
Khatib & Alami
Project Manager - Hotel/Mixed Use - Consultancy