Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Planning Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This position is responsible for ensuring project delivery in line with client requirements through the development of a project wide WBS. Duties will also include developing and maintaining a detailed master schedule, procurement and logistics plan and also to support and work with consultants and contractors to develop their contractual schedules.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrated knowledge of design, construction techniques, procedures, codes and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional image.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of planning and scheduling within the construction and engineering environment.
- Ability to prepare and manage a project program, project plan, and schedule.
- Ability to prepare project reports and analyze information.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
- Ability to prepare project procedural plans.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 5 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Architecture.
- Microsoft office, Primavera and Microsoft Project applications knowledge is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.