Job description / Role
• Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates
• Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
• Drawing plans; using specialised design software packages.
• Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects.
• Recommend appropriate improvements and ensure optimal quality of all project schedules and evaluate reports
• Minimum of 6 years experience
• Must have experience working in the Gulf
• Experience working in Saudi Arabia
• Currently based in or willing to relocate to Riyadh
• Bachelor in Engineering related degree
• Must be available to start within 30 Days
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.