Job description / Role
Planning Engineer to manage planning resources allocation and formulate reporting structure and implementation of planning methodology in all projects. Wherein his team provides required milestones, and contingencies allowing the project tracking in a live evidencing manner. Sound understanding and implementation of Oracle/Procore systems as applicable to individual divisions
Core Job Functions
• Develop Baseline programme with the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of entire project scope, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is scheduled to complete the scope on time and budget.
• Planning and monitoring project lifecycle, including preparation of schedules, Work-Break down structures, method statements, progress reports through S-Curves, histograms and cash flow curves
• Ensure the issuance of Labour resources loading schedule within the allowable budget. Set the Procurement schedules are in line with the project deliverables.
• Managing the activities of the assigned personnel in the Planning & Cost control.
• Establish Project Performance metrics, set performance targets and reporting requirements, indicating to the Senior management
• Coordinate with all stakeholders includes consultant, main contractors, subcontractors, clients, other disciplines and project execution teams and assure adherence to schedules.
• Identify delays, project risks, critical path and areas of concern and provide corrective measures to achieve milestones. Coordinate with PQS and issue delay notification, extension of time (EOT) and acceleration of progress claims, change management
• Tender Technical Submission - Collate scope information with Estimation Engineers and Develop Schedules for Tender technical submission includes Method statement, Programme. Ensure the phasing sequence and constructability with respect to Contract milestones.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Appropriate Discipline
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Planning Management
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Primavera P6, MS Project, Oracle/Procore systems.
• Good in communication skills and Project correspondence
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|
Big Fish Recruitment
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE