Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(Planning Engineer) Job Description:
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Planning Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Planning engineers help engineering teams deliver projects on schedule. They develop strategies, determine material and labor costs, monitor crew performance, ensure health and safety regulations are obeyed, and that communications channels are open. Planning engineers also interpret data, compile reports, and deliver presentations when required.
- Supports planning studies and reports for new and updated plans, programs and regulations.
- Reviews or assists in the review of development proposals and site plans for conformance with codes, plans and regulations.
- Prepares and presents detailed reports on development proposals to government bodies.
- Collects a variety of statistical data and prepares reports and maps on topics, such as census information, land use, transportation tax base data and occupancy rates.
- Assists in evaluating re-zonings, ordinance amendments, site plans, special use permits, variances and other proposals.
- Coordinates community review of public and private development projects.
- Provides information to the public regarding development regulations.Assists in resolving citizen and customer issues.
- Under direct supervision, conducts field evaluations and assessments.
- Well Versed with PRIMAVERA – 6
- Well versed with AD Regulations and Authorities
- Experienced in Baseline programs, analysis, WBS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In The UAE
Planning Engineer - Roads & Infrastructure
MPower Road and Infrastructure Contracting
Planning Manager - Contractor - Mega Project