Job description / Role
Having been awarded in excess of 4.5 Billion USD worth of new projects in 2018, Guildhall's EPC client has picked up x2 new Photovoltaic programmes in Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
With a 5,000 strong workforce, they are experts in the field of Renewable Energy with projects delivered across Solar, Wind and Hydropower schemes.
- Due to another recent award, they are looking to hire a talented Planning Engineer.
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline
- Must have experience in Project Baseline, Planning and Project Controls
- Must have experience on Solar/Photovoltaic projects
- Experience in KSA is essential
- Must be based in KSA with a transferable iqama
- Experienced working in a multicultural environment
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Planner/Asst. Project Manager
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Planning Engineer - EPC Solar Projects
Senior Planning Engineer