Job description / Role
Our client, is a multinational and multi-disciplinary consultancy in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire for a Planning Engineer - Site Supervision (Marine Works project).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Engineer has responsibility for assisting site supervision works, review shop drawings, contractor’s submittals.
- Ensure that the project is compliant with The Client's requirements, specifications, and consultant's requirements.
- The Engineer will be responsible for managing and coordinating the project team be one of the primary representative of the
- Consultant to the Client as related to project matters.
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years experience in planning and contracts management.
- Must have completed at least (2) Design and Build Projects under the FIDIC Yellow Book works.
- Worked with Marine works / Coastal infrastructure projects.
- Open to any nationality.
- Willing to relocate in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior Planning Engineer
Senior Planning Engineer / Planning Engineer - Airport Terminal
Sr. Planning Engineer
MIDMAC Contracting Company
Planning Control Manager