Job description / Role
Planning Engineer - Water Pipeline - Consultancy – must be in Saudi Arabia
Required to join an international consultancy working on the construction of a water transmission pipeline in KSA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Preparing the schedule through quantities tables and according the sequence of activities (Flow Chart) & (S-Curve)
• Preparing the required reports and following up the schedule and updating it with the contractor
• Checking progress on site and following up the critical path and anticipating the risk
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• MUST be based in KSA with a transferable Iqama
• A degree in Civil Engineering
• Expert Primavera P6 user
• A track record of working on large scale water/utility/pipeline projects
• 10 + year experience
• Accommodation, transport and flight provided
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration