Job description / Role
• Charter Member of IOSH
• Diploma in NEBOSH
• Certificate of OSHA
• Aware of ISO 14001
• Able to do risk assessment
• Able to do Accident investigation
• Able to prepare safety plan and safety manual
• Able to prepare safety report.
• BSc/BA in safety management or relevant field is preferred
• Year's experience: more than 15 years some of them with consulting Companies
• Location: NEOM, Saudi Arabia
• Outstanding research skills together with an in-depth knowledge of town planning processes.
• Analytical ability to understand and interpret data for a range of audiences.
• Exemplary administration skills with an ability to make sound and appropriate judgements at each stage of the planning process.
• Solid project management skills with an ability to be flexible when required.
• Strong numeracy skills with some experience of managing complex budgets.
• An ability to prioritise workloads and juggle competing demands.
• Good listening skills with an aptitude for superior written and verbal communications.
• Faultless planning skills including deep understanding of the planning consent process.
• Client facing competencies with the ability to present and communicate at senior levels and across a range of stakeholders.
About the Company
Zuhair Fayez Partnership is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Information System Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with over 40 years of professional experience in the local, regional, and international market since its inception in 1975.
The current organizational structure comprises the following main divisions: Technical Services, Buildings Design, Municipal Projects, Transportation Design, Construction Management and Site Supervision Services.
Zuhair Fayez Partnership has firmly established itself as a pioneer in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology throughout the design process, Sustainability study, construction managements (through 4D & 5D simulation), and Facilities Management as well.