Job description / Role
• Project planning, schedule development, and maintenance.
• Management of the progress measurement system and reporting setup and implementation.
• Progress/performance evaluation and reporting.
• Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation/monitoring.
• Project budget set-up and cost control.
• Tender preparation / adjudication
• Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update, and cash flow integration based on earned value methods.
• Establish and define any job-oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
• Develop in conjunction with the Project Director a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
• Establish and agree on the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
• Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure that all cost, planning, and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
• Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect the latest information.
• Must have Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
• Must have a minimum of 15 years of experience in planning including 7 years as a Manager with a leading Main Contractor.
• Must be locally available in KSA with transferable Iqama
• Must be able to join in less than a month
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
|Saudi Arabia||15 Jun|
Planning Manager - Real Estate Developer
Senior Planning Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection