Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Planning & Reporting Engineer with experience in hotel projects to support an ongoing project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Ensuring proactive project planning.
* Reviewing baseline programme submissions and re-submissions.?
* Reviewing actual progress across the contractor's project schedule to validate the progress
* Updates to develop the status reports for different stakeholders.
* Prepare variance analysis, critical path & near critical path analysis to identify reasons for any discrepancies and forecast and analyse any potential schedule impacts and forecasting of the time overruns/ underruns and/ or project completion.
* Identify likely time impact of the employer's proposed changes to enable him make early and informed decisions.
* Assess the real impact of all delay events as claimed by the contractor for impact on the time for completion and entitled the contractor EOT and associated Prolongation costs.
* Carry out sensitivity analysis related to delay events to enable the client make informed decisions.
* Prepare proposals to mitigate/ Recover delays.
* Identify and evaluate schedule impact of the employer's/ consultant's or contractor's delays.
* Prepare counter claim register/ concurrent delays summary.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a relevant subject.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the area of scheduling and planning from? renowned consultant firms.
* Proficient with scheduling software P3, P6 (Primavera Project Planner-Latest version)
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.