Job description / Role
Planning Superintendent - Ops and maintenance - Facility Management
- The Planning Manager most often requires advanced professional planning experience of high complexity and variety.
- Planners at this level exercise greater independence and judgement
- The planning manager will supervise a team of Planners.
- Manpower orientation, placement, development, evaluation and recommendation
- Administrative work including statistical analysis, MMS & quality system implementations, and coordination with other services
- Coordinates seminars, training programs, and courses to improve competence.
- Initiates, approves, and follows -up material requisition to ensure adequacy
- Provide technical support to units as deemed necessary
- Conduct periodic inspection to units to check the proper operation and to evaluate performance
- 2 Year contract renewable (in line with the Saudi Iqama renewal process)
- 48 hour week / 6 days week
- Basic Salary: 18000-22000 SAR per month
- Accommodation allowance 25% of basic
- Transport Allowance 10% of basic
- Hotel Accommodation for first month to orientate yourself
- Medical insurance provided
- Family status available
SAR 23,000 to 27,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Suitable candidates will have a bachelor of Engineering in related field
- With a minimum 12 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
- And a minimum 4 years supervisory experience.
- Ability to supervise, guide and coordinate
- Thorough knowledge of related field
- Understands and can resolve technical issues
- Ability to effectively organize, delegate and coordinate work
- Effective communication
- Ability to read technical drawings, and to know commissioning procedures
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Corporation
|Saudi Arabia and Iraq Project||24 Oct|
Senior Planning Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Planning Engineer
Beresford Wilson & Partners (BWP)