Job description / Role
Plant Financial Controller (Saudi National, Dammam, MNC)
The Plant Financial Controller is responsible for developing financial statements and reports, enabling successful month-end closure and reporting.
• Be an active participant in the plant management staff. Become an instrument of change and control within the group.
• Work closely with plant and operations personnel in order to understand the various aspects of the operation and the impact on financial performance.
• Works closely with all levels of management to ensure integrity in the financial reporting function and assist management to make the proper informed decision.
• Prepare, interpret and review all Supply Chain manufacturing, logistics and Ops Admin operating expense and variances, inventory and capital expenditures. Accountable for the operation and maintenance of a standard cost system in order to provide accurate costs to value inventories and cost of shipments.
• Analysis and reporting of actual results for month, quarterly, annual and trending versus prior year, budget and forecast.
• Prepare and analyze metrics providing meaningful and actionable commentary
• Preparation, review and local approval of all capital project activity for the locations. Payback, ROI and IRR analysis as appropriate. Assists with capital budget and project tracking of actual versus requested capital.
• Track and analyze inventory levels on monthly basis; Responsible for reporting inventory balances at month end, review reconciliations and necessary inventory provisions per policy. Plant inventory forecasts will also be required for the forecast and Budget process.
• Special Projects – Work on special projects as directed by Finance and operations. Projects will generally focus on creation and maintenance of internal control structure, continuous process improvement and efficient and effective operation of all financial activities.
• Saudi National able and willing to work in Dammam
• Must possess a BS/BA degree with a major in Accounting/Finance, professional certification is preferred.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of a manufacturing environment and standard cost systems and business acumen capability, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 5+ years of progressive Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
• Strong computer skills - Microsoft office required, large ERP experience (SAP) preferred
• Position requires working and developing solutions independently while remaining a member of an international multi-site, global business
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions