El-Khayyat Red Brick Manufacturing
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
EL KHAYYAT CEMENT BOARD CO. is looking for:
Operational responsibility and accountability for production lines in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment. Provide leadership and implement organizational strategies in production areas to meet safety, quality and production goals in addition to cost objectives, product/technology development, and promoting a strong team atmosphere.
- Actively lead and support the plant safety programs;
- Establish systems to ensure conformance of product to quality requirements that meet or exceed quality standards;
- Manage production operations to meet product demand requirements, exceed machine design parameters, and facilitate product/technology development opportunities;
- Actively pursue ways to meet yield expectation and cost objectives established by the business;
- Create an environment that promotes positive teamwork and accomplishments.
- Bachelor's Degree with MBA or Master in Engineering
- 10 or more years in a management role in a high speed manufacturing environment with five or more years of experience managing others.
- Good knowledge of English
- Demonstrated ability to lead people.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing costs and financial controls.
- Ability to achieve results in the areas of safety, employee relations, quality, productivity and cost.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
- Demonstrated advanced skills with the standard features of word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other proprietary software).
About the Company
Large, diversified group of companies, mainly into building materials, including 5000 tpd bricks and 1.5 million tpa cement. Highly export oriented and employing dynamic professionals, offering attractive career opportunities and performance rewards in an open, harmonious working atmosphere conducive to excellence. Accredited to ISO 9001:2000.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment