Job description / Role
• Operate, supervise and maintain ASU / HYCO/ CO2 and Ammonia plants taking into account local operating instructions and Linde SHEQ policy
• Register plant field parameters on a regular basis and analyse it
• Comply with site and processes regulations
• Detect production and process disturbances and react according to operation instructions
• Monitor plant performance
• Supervise or execute truck loading activities where and when required
• Detect and inform opportunities to plant improvement
• Execute defined preventive maintenance plans
• Review functionality of subunits and equipment
• Keep the Plant Production data base (PPd) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system updated
• Support corrective maintenance activities
• Support operational audits
• Will execute and meet all the requirements of an Plant Operator based on his know-how of our business and his position, will guide with autonomy the production process and will give support and/or training to the Plant Operator Group in specific items.
• Prepares specific reports on items concerning his job for decision making, participating in improvement projects based on his experience.
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Required key skills (functional/technical):
• Production planning, maintenance basic know-how, specific machines operation.
• Safety with gases, handling/production process, basic software tools, specific machines operation, process understanding and technical skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related process plant operations.
• Technical degree.
• English Language.
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Field Operator - Pressure Pumping
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company