Job description / Role
• Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
• Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
• Performing consultations with patients who suffer from birth defects, injuries, burn wounds, or those who want to enhance their physical appearance.
• Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
• Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
• Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
• Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
• A degree in Medicine.
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Plastic Surgeon, after completion of sub-specialty / fellowship training.
• Proven experience in performing cosmetic procedures such as Liposuction, Facelift Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Hair Transplant…
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• A sound understanding of patient aftercare and wound management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and impeccable bedside manner.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
About the Company
Based in Lebanon, Expertise Recruitment is a young and dynamic recruitment company that caters to a wide range of industry sectors. Over the past few years, we have succeeded in matching hundreds of talented candidates with their prospective employers.
Founded in 2009, Expertise Recruitment has quickly evolved from being a local recruitment company servicing small businesses in Lebanon, to a regional player catering to larger organisations across the Middle East and North Africa. Expertise Recruitment mainly operates in Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Qatar, KSA in addition to other countries in the Levant, GCC and North Africa.