Job description / Role
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
What you will be doing:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various appliances
- Execute all the plumbing maintenance activities to high standards within policy and procedure.
- Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of all plumbing systems.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with both guests and colleagues
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality and compliance
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.