Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Document Control Manager to be part of the ongoing project in Riyadh.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Leading the Document Control Team.
* Leading the Document Control Operation.
* Coordinate with Client, Consultant, contractor and Project DC Team.
* Full fill the Client's DC requirements.
* Prepare DC reports and dashboards Templates and Formulate the Excel Sheet.
* Prepare the DC Reports and Dashboard.
* Distribution Strategy and workflow Template.
* DC team task distribution.
* Provide Document Control status input for Weekly and Monthly Progress Report.
* Monitor EDMS and ensure that all documents are updated.
* Prepare Document Control Plans, Procedures and Guidelines.
* Review Document Control Plans, Procedures and Guidelines of Contractors.
* Implementation of EDMS System.
* Follow up with the Project Team for their Overdue.
* Provide Training to the DC team and Project Team.
* Interview of DC staff.
* Monitor overall document Management Operation
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree
* Minimum of 15 years of experience in handling bigger projects.
* Experience to work with Project Management Consultant.
* Team leading ability.
* EDMS Implementation experience.
* EDMS user Management experience.
* Advance Ms-Excel Knowledge.
* Prior experience with PMWeb, Aconex, Share Point, Primavera, ProjectWise or other document control software and MS Word and Excel.
* Experience in organizing, managing, and operating document control systems.
* Ability to retrieve, organize and assemble documents to satisfy information needs of other project staff
* Excellent communication and organizational skills, both orally and written, including written reports and summaries, and presentations
* Excellent, attention to detail, analytical skills, interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, experience with vendor audits
What's in it for you?
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs?
What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy -
We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.