Job description / Role
- Designing, documenting and configuring features and modules within Unifier
- Identifies potential design challenges and recommends alternatives
- Develop a testing plan, scripts, and procedures
- Develop customized queries and reports within the Unifier platform - including BI Publisher Reports and Custom Prints
- Collaborates with solution architects and other members of the team on product and solution design
- Performs analysis and debugging
- Consistently follows software development methodology best practices
- Provides direction/shares knowledge with other team members in areas of expertise
- Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a key liaison between business and technology areas
- Maintain queries/tickets issue logs
- Resolve issues and Train others
- Provide support to End users, and resolve administrative and technical issues
- Update desk procedures
- Experience writing technical and procedural documentation; and performing business liaison activities in support of information solution delivery, especially requirement gathering and business process documentation is required. Formal training in Microsoft-related coursework is preferred. Knowledge of accounting (ERP) systems, cost management principals and construction management/cost management software applications is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Construction Management or a related field, and a minimum of 15 years related experience.
- Requires the ability to work individually as well as on a team; excellent problem solving, decision-making, and creative thinking ability; the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously; excellent communication skills; a strong work ethic and solid track record of getting the job done; the ability to work under pressure and work in a multi-tasking environment with changing priorities; willingness to perform what might be considered as mundane tasks; and adaptability to adapt to lead and follow process.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).