Job description / Role
Opening for PMO Analyst
Raqmiyat, one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies, established in 1983, is a leading system integrator and IT solutions and services provider in the UAE & KSA Region. Raqmiyat’s core areas of expertise include Banking, Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Core Business Solutions ERP, Mobility, Cloud & Enterprise Technology Solutions and IT Staffing Solutions. Raqmiyat has over 550+ associates with technical and domain expertise in delivering solutions to BFSI, Government, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Telecom, and Transport & Aviation verticals. Raqmiyat also offers comprehensive services through its partnership with Huawei, Oracle, SKillsoft, Jedox, OutSystems, PaltoAlto, Kony, Gemalto, Infoblox, Global Scape, IBM Security, and Microsoft to deliver differentiated value to customers. Know more about Raqmiyat at www.raqmiyat.com
Job Description for PMO Analyst:
• Responsible for data quality monitoring
• Gathering customer requests and escalating to respective roles
• Responsible for reviewing and governing/monitoring data queries and data model loading
• Responsible for understanding end-to-end data flows and identifying data dependencies in support of delivery, release, and change management
• Responsible for the maintenance of an enterprise data dictionary
• Accountable for defining the performance tuning needs for data assets, escalating that to Regional Hub and managing the performance to be reliable
• Partners with others in test data management
• Responsible for end market relationship with Regional Hub and Assessment center
• Responsible for governing data access
Job Location : Riyadh-Saudi Arabia
Position: PMO - Analyst
Client Details : ATOS- Permanent
Please confirm your interest and share your Updated profile along with the following details. Please send me your updated CV along with this.
• Full Name as per Passport
• Total exp.
• Relevant Exp.
• Current Company
• Current Location
• Current CTC
• Exp. CTC
• Notice Period
• Passport Validity
• Contact nos.
• Alternative Contact No
• Email Id.
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.