Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
The Project Manager is a key role within the Technology team and will be responsible for leading and delivering key projects and managing the PMO activities. They will oversee the end to end delivery of projects from idea to post implementation review and benefit realisation, working in close alignment with key Technology business stakeholders across the Middle east region, Finance and central other IT Leads, cross LoS and globally as required. Projects will vary, such as: new and enhanced technology solutions aligned to the firms RiD, TT and I&G strategic pillars, establishing key BAU capabilities to enhance Tech Operations, and leading a programme of continuous improvement within the Tech PMO.
The role holder will also work with the Agile Tech PMO Lead to establish key working practices will include developing the framework for project initiatives, prepare packs for the key Governance meetings, create and maintain the Tech capacity plan, defining and tracking WIP limits across the Tech teams, supporting the Business Relationship Managers and overall promoting and embedding a culture of agility and trust of Tech PMO delivery within the firm.
- Manage assigned projects following the agile project framework.
- Ensure assigned projects are fully scoped, have a robust Business Case and key stakeholders are identified.
- Work closely with the IT Leads and Business Relationship Managers, Tech Comms Lead to ensure all Business Readiness, Communications and People changes are identified, planned and delivered.
- Ensure required business and technical architecture assessments and analysis is undertaken for each project so there is a clear vision for the future state and the change actions required.
- With the Agile Tech PMO Lead, establish the PMO and the necessary governance framework and cadence.
- Lead on PMO activities and play a key role in the Tech enabled delivery tracking and ensuring that the construct of the projects are set up to delivery iterative value throughout the lifecycle.
- Experience & personal attributes.
- 3 - 5 years Project Management experience having lead a diverse portfolio of people, process and technology changes.
- Experience of working within Transformation as either a Project Manager or PMO Manager would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience of PMO set-up and PMO delivery.
- An adaptable individual who can comfortably take on a varied portfolio of change
- Interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills are mandatory.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.