Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions has an exciting brand new position available with one of our newest clients who are well-known in the construction industry in the GCC.
Ongoing infrastructure projects are currently taking place in the heart of Saudi Arabia with our client being the centre of all production through the plants and equipment provided.
They are currently looking for an experience PMV Manager/Coordinator to join their team of highly qualified staffs in Riyadh.
The ideal candidates for this role should come from any machine operating background.
• Managing all issues relating to maintenance (preventive, corrective & predictive).
• Prepare and present the annual business plan along with the budget.
• Ensure the safe and efficient operation of the site, all plant/machinery whilst maintaining environmental standards
• Be prepared to operate various pieces of the plant when required to ensure all vehicles get on and off the site safely and efficiently.
• Responsible for shift production employees’ overall safety, production, and cleanliness of production and vehicles.
• Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in the construction industry.
• BS/BA in Engineering or a related field.
• Ability to influence and successfully lead a team.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Workshop Manager - Plant/Machinery
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Ignite Search & Selection