Job description / Role
• Help lead the creation of Policies and Procedures for a diverse investment organisation.
• Key focus is how the group work together and to ensure the business is as effective as possible.
• Large Financial Services organisation based in Riyadh.
• Create the policy and procedure rule book for the whole organisation from a close to zero base.
• Join one of the preeminent organisation in Saudi Arabia.
• A minimum of five years working in role in Policy and Procedures
• Strong in building something from scratch and 'making it happen'
• Excellent English (oral and written) skills
• Minimum bachelors degree ideally masters
• Financial Services experience is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.