Job description / Role
You will be responsible to oversee the Pool area of the recreation department and attend to the guest needs during his stay, providing personal service in assistance
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To inspect pool and area at start, during and at the end of the shift to ensure that the setup of the department is in accordance with established standard.
- To ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- To execute the standards of Recreation in the set-up of amenities and pool chairs.
- To re-arrange furniture layout whenever necessary.
- To distribute the towels and amenities needed.
- To monitor, maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the pool and beach areas.
- To work in close coordination with other team members to ensure smooth operations.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- To assist lifeguards in maintaining swimming pool equipment for the purpose of ensuring the equipment is in proper working condition.
- To report technical difficulties to the maintenance department.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of one-year experience in the same position in a Hotel.
- Basic knowledge of detergents and pool cleaning methods
- Have Lifeguard Training Certificate
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.