Job description / Role
Provides direction and management for large scale port Projects. We need a port operation specialist, somebody that knows all the equipment's that a port needs to operate properly and how to plan and design such infrastructure.
Candidate to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team oriented environments that have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. Experience in preparing correspondence, written reports, presentations, for the Government and in briefing tenants and senior personnel.
• Scheduling and coordination of project interactions among existing and occupied facilities.
• Ability to manage interdisciplinary teams of professionals and supporting labor categories.
• Ability to integrate competing and/or conflicting elements into the planning and execution processes so that project requirements flow smoothly.
• Experience and familiarity with Federal and Local Government office building projects, with procedural requirements, review requirements, and approval requirements.
• Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
• Discusses the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers.
• Collaborates with the office facilities staff to address project space requirements.
• Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution.
• Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
• Markets and secures additional work with client.
• Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
• May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
• Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
• Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
• Responsible for the development and distribution of a one to two page description of the project to all members of the project team for reference.
• Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
• Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 20 years experience in assessment and analyses of the workings of existing ports (Port Logistics).
• Design and Construction of New Ports and Redevelopment of Existing Ports (Structural Design – Marine Environments)
• Contract Management, Project Management , Tender Management (Development Experience)
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Senior Project Director
SAS Global Consultants
Senior Project Manager
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|