Job description / Role
The role requires you to:
- Oversee and establishes the Port strategic and development plans and initiatives.
- Provide effective, strategic leadership to promote the development of business and performance management with the Port services portfolio.
- Drive strategic development initiatives and provide annual improvement plan and recommend emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities including mergers and acquisitions, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, venture and internal business performance.
- Responsible for overseeing organizational reviews, communicating results to top management.
- Develop the established strategies based on organizational review and goals.
- Responsible for communication with industry analysts and and investment community.
- Create functional strategies and specific development objectives for the sub-functions and develop budget/policies/procedure to support the Port functional infrastructure.
- Improve Port strategic business performance, growth, efficiency by leveraging business toolkits and increase revenue.
- Make presentations on strategic business plans for the Port for upper management, when required.
- Ensure that the Port business operations of the strategic development services and functions are complying with regulations.
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accommodation, medical insurance ..
- Candidate should have Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration preferably in Marketing with minimum of 8 years of business development directly related experience.
- Strong business administration background in a managerial role.
- Deep knowledge of management of sub-function and solid business development knowledge of the overall departmental functions on business objectives.
- Familiar with industry procedures, specifications and best practices.
- Familiar with planning and scheduling methods such as CPM, project accountability, budgeting and the expenditure and financial of the project.
- Good English language skills including reading, writing and speaking.
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and Power Point Presentation)
About the Company
Crane & Plant World provide specialist recruitment support to the Heavy Lift, Engineering and Equipment sector, this falls across several industries from Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining, Tunnelling, Shipping & Marine, Offshore, Energy & Power, Renewables.