Job description / Role
• The Manager of Strategic and Development will be responsible to oversee an organization's strategic and long term range of goals planning functions.
• Drives strategic initiatives and supports development of long-term growth and plans and profitability goals.
• Reports to the Chief Operating Officer and liaise with different JCPDI Division and Department together planning information and formulate researches and studies on strategic business development
• Oversee and establishes the JCPDI Port strategic and development plans and initiatives
• Provides effective, strategic leadership to promote the development of business and performance management with the JCPDI Port services portfolio
• Drive strategic development initiatives and provide annual improvement plan and recommend emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities including mergers and acquisitions, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, venture and internal business performance
• Responsible for overseeing organizational reviews, communicating results to JCPDI top management.
• Develop the established strategies based on organizational review and goals.
• Responsible for communication with industry analysts and investment community
• Create functional strategies and specific development objectives for the sub-functions and develop budget / policies / procedure to support the JCPDI Port functional infrastructure.
• Improve JCPDI Port strategic business performance, growth, efficiency by leveraging business toolkits and increase revenue.
• Make presentations on strategic business plans for the JCPDI Port for upper management, when required
• Ensure that the JCPDI Port business operations of the strategic development services and functions are complying with regulations of the JCPDI.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Saudi Arabian National
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration preferably in Marketing
• Minimum of 8 years of business development directly related experience,
• Good English language skills including reading, writing and speaking
• Strong business administration background in a managerial role.
• Deep knowledge of management of sub-function and solid business development knowledge of the overall departmental functions on business objectives.
• Familiar with industry procedures, specifications and best practices.
• Familiar with planning and scheduling methods such as CPM, project accountability, budgeting and the expenditure and financial of the project.
• Computer literate with experience using MS Office packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and Power Point Presentation)
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.