Job description / Role
Portfolio Director - Strategy & E-PMO - AlUla
Manage and maintain a strategic portfolio containing components of mega sub-portfolios, programs, projects and business operations running across different sectors/departments within the organisation, and lead the strategic portfolio according to the directions, objectives and targets of the organisation's strategy.
Portfolio Director - Culture / Tourism - AlUla
Leading Public Sector and Government Client dedicated to preserving & developing archaeological, wildlife and heritage sites in the region.
* Develop and maintain a strategic portfolio plan; Collect, identify, categorise, evaluate, select, prioritise, balance, authorise, and review portfolio components to ensure that they are contributing to the targets of the strategic objectives of the organisational strategy.
* Develop and maintain comprehensive governance that includes the definition of the portfolio and the portfolio management plan, to ensure a strong control over the delivery of the diverse components of the portfolio during all stages of their life cycle, with proper tabulating including but not limited to, the portfolio escalation matrix, authority matrix, RACI matrix, etc.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive portfolio performance management plan to ensure an efficient utilisation of the portfolio assets and resources and to create an effective decision making tool for senior leadership.
* Track the status of the portfolio performance index by measuring and reviewing the strategic objectives of which the portfolio is designed to achieve.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive portfolio communication management plan to ensure a streamlined stakeholder engagement, corresponding teams involvement, sectoral delegates participation and external stakeholders from all public and private sectors.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive portfolio risk management plan to ensure a strong control environment and that portfolio risks are identified, assessed, prioritised, mitigated, and monitored.
* Ensure that the business case of every single component has convincing benefits for investment.
* Identify new opportunities for investment in existing or new markets.
* Review financial statements on the components delivery on regular basis
* Review and recommend changes to the portfolio to help meet long-term objectives, through potential investment strategies based on the organisation needs and risk tolerance.
Exciting career opportunity to join a reputed Public Sector entity in the region to work on special projects in Culture, Archaeology & Conservation, Art Collections, Heritage Site Management, Wildlife, Nature and Horticulture.
Portfolio Director - Strategy & E-PMO
* Experience in applying worldwide best practices in Project/Program/Portfolio activation.
* Previous experience in delivering projects and in strategic planning.
* Leadership skills and previous experience in leading large teams, enhancing communication, engagement and coordination.
* Previous experience in oversight on all aspects of project/program/portfolio management and periodic reporting to cross functional departments and top management.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|
|Saudi Arabia||15 Feb|
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jan|
Head of Projects
|Saudi Arabia||10 Feb|