Job description / Role
• The Power Systems Manager will have a minimum of 10 years’ technical and management experience.
• Must be able to oversee all Power Systems (HV , MV and Traction Power System and substations, OCS and power system cables, transformers and protection equipment / infrastructure), maintenance activities and verify that it is being carried out to Employer’s satisfaction and to ensure passenger safety.
• Responsible for measuring O&M Contractors performance, must be capable of evaluating and adjusting performance where and when required.
• Overseeing the O&M Contractor’s mobilization and including sub-contractors.
• Reviewing the O&M Contractor’s submissions; asset and maintenance plans, procedures and instructions.
• Overseeing the coordination of the O&M Contractors with the DB Contractors. Responsible for monitoring, auditing and reporting of the KPI regime.
• Must be able to advise on the asset management strategy.
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).