Job description / Role
We are looking for a Freelance PR Account Manager who is already based in Jeddah or Riyadh for a part time, 3 month freelancer PR Manager role, working with exciting global consumer brands.
• As an Account Manager you will be well established in public relations and have an in-depth understanding of your accounts and the industry.
• Your primary role is to manage and drive your accounts’ day-to-day work, implementing and delegating across the team.
• You will have solid project management skills and frequent interaction with the client providing counsel on tactical implementation, reporting back progress, and planning campaign activity
• Minimum three years of experience in public/media relations, communications, or journalism, preferably in a consumer brand PR
• Proven track record in developing media plans and programs for complex organizations
• Proven experience in developing, leading, and maintaining a public relations strategy and robust promotional programs to support positioning
• Experience writing communications plans, strategic plans, and media reports
• Proven track record of success in media relations and social media;
• Demonstrated leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with the GCC media environment
• Must be a strategic leader who is able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a creative team and within a larger community environment, maintaining strong contacts with key constituencies in order to be informed about trends, issues, policies, and strategic priorities; synthesize a variety and quantity of information; demonstrate ability to plan, coordinate, manage, and assess a broad range of activities
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of all media platforms used to communicate news
• Excellent listening abilities, and written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to use independent judgment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical, presentation, and interpretive skills
• Proficient knowledge of relevant electronic tools and software including Google applications, MS Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), etc.
About the Company
An independent creative communications agency.