Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years of experience in the Real Estate and Hospitality industry, with a proven track record within this field. Reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Our client is a confidential PIF related entity seeking an experienced PR & Communications Director to lead their communications strategy. They are looking to expand their team and build/grow their presence across the entire kingdom.
Kindly please note that the below mentioned responsibilities are not an exhaustive list, it outlines few of the duties and tasks that you may participate in:
* Develop and implement the overall PR & Communications strategy.
* As a member of the Management team, you will offer advice and development of the company standards.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key media outlets, journalists, and other stakeholders to ensure the company's messages are effectively communicated.
* Develop and manage the company's social presence and digital communications strategy
* Develop and ensure all communications are aligned with the company's brand messaging and standards.
* Build and grow your team in the near-future.
If you are an experienced PR & Communications professional with a passion for the hospitality industry and are interested in this opportunity, please apply for consideration.
* Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field
* 10-15 years of experience in PR and Communications, with a focus on Real Estate and Hospitality
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English
* Leadership skills
* Proven track record of delivering successful communications campaigns
* Strong media relations and crisis communications experience
* Knowledge of digital communications and social media strategies
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.