Job description / Role
The company leads in the industrial services industry; specifically in transportation and logistics industry. It provides airport services in Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking for a PR& CSR Associate Manager to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and implement targeting (PR&CSR) relevant online and offline media to establish and maintain a positive organization image and identity and promote the organization's initiatives.
• Ensure alignment of Board Affairs & Committees efforts in implementing Corporate Affairs Department strategy.
• Propose recommendation to improve policies and procedures for the Public Relations and Corporate Social Responsibilities oversee the implementation to ensure the compliance of with the department policies and procedures.
• Monitor the performance of Board Affairs & Committees efforts against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis. Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with corporate priorities.
• Support in the development of the annual budget for the PR&CSR Section and monitor the spending
• Oversee the research and write press releases, picture stories, features, letters and other editorial materials for external publication.
• Proactively generate creative ideas and implement best practices to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and deliver the information effectively and efficiently.
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with media channels from national and international journalist.
• Support in the publishing of the CEO's news and communications and ensure the proper training of spokespersons to deliver the right messages to media channels.
• Contribute to the development of clear policies and procedures and oversee the implementation for dealing with media inquiries and public relations issues in general so that all managers and staff are aware of the correct approach to take and support them when necessary.
• Conduct research to communicate with the public and the identification of key media channels to build relationships with.
• Work with customers, suppliers, procurement, HR, and other departments as appropriate to implement and manage social, ethical or environmental activities in the supply chain. Including, but not limited to engaging on their responsible sourcing programs, working with procurement and suppliers to effectively audit and maintain social/ethical performance
• Collaborate with communications teams to promote CSR and sustainability initiatives to stakeholders, including potential and current team members, clients and the community-at-large through various channels, including social media
• Support the Brand and Marketing team to manage communications on social media platforms.
• Support in providing protocol guidance to internal and external stakeholders as and when needed.
• Develop timely and periodic reports on Public Relations short term objectives and strategies for senior management.
• Support the company’s leadership and business continuity teams during planned and unplanned events / crises, to manage their impact on the reputation and brand
• Provide professional development support/coaching and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates based on Performance Management System.
• Develop and implement workforce plans and succession plans for key positions to HR.
• Recommend training needs for subordinates and evaluate the outcomes of training courses.
• Collaborate with the Human Resources Function for recruitment of talent within the Corporate and Growth Strategy Department.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Media and Communication or relative majors.
• MBA or Master's in a relevant field is a plus
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering