Job description / Role
- Provides direction, oversees and is responsible for the development of the annual Corporate Communication plan, ensuring an effective mix of various communications channels.
- Oversees the development of the corporate events calendar for internal and external events and coordinates with concerned LoB(s) for the development of LoB specific calendars in line with corporate guidelines and calendar, by providing overall strategic direction for the same in line with the strategic plan for the function.
- Ensures delivery of events (based on the finalized calendar) at the corporate and LoB levels by providing requisite assistance required.
- Effective management of Public Relations activities (including reputation risk management).
- Identifies key public touch points (e.g. conferences, trade shows) which are in alignment with corporate requirements and ensure effective and adequate representation of the organization across these touch points.
- Enables the development of an effective Public Relations Network at the corporate and LoB levels.
- Coordinates with concerned stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of LoB specific initiatives in alignment with the overall guidelines.
- Provides direction for the overall exercise for media management and advertising by identifying and coordinating with requisite stakeholders.
- Acts as the custodian of corporate information / data across various channels and ensures accuracy of the same.
- Ensures delivery of accurate, consistent and standardized information and messaging, to all key internal and external stakeholders, through using the appropriate print, electronic and digital media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or Media or Advertising or Marketing or Public Relations
- At least 5 years of experience within agency or press businesses is a must
- Background in leading public relations, communications, media management, general management, etc
- Previous experience in the Hospitality or Real Estate sector is a plus.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.