Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail and technology.
This role is for a PR Marketing Executive to help raise the profile of this global technology brand within the Kingdom.
Your responsibilities of this PR Marketing Executive position
• Recommending and overseeing product seeding programmes for consumers, influencers and media
• Liaising, tracking and monitoring media interviews and product reviews
• Manage and brief third-party support including PR agency and media partners
• Proofreading social media and PR content in Arabic
• Working closely with social media team on an engaging content
• Alongside the PR agency, pitching to key journalists and KOLs
• Remain aware of market trends specific to Saudi Arabia
To be successful in this PR Executive position
• Minimum 7-10 years experience within PR
• Strong command of Arabic language - both written and spoken
• You must have experience within a fast pace environment such as a marketing agency, FMCG or retail.
• Working as part of a product marketing team will be advantageous
• Fresh graduate maybe considered if they have relevant internship experience
• Has a strong understanding of the KSA media and KOL (key opinion leaders) landscape
• Must be able to travel within Saudi Arabia
• Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this PR Marketing Executive role
• Working for a global brand and business
• Tax free salary
• Private healthcare
• Flights for yourself and family
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge in this PR position, then please send your cv online.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.