Job description / Role
Neuro.net provides a Contact Center AI, fully autonomous AI driven contact center with omnichannel experience including voice, text and email. The Contact Center AI completely replaces human agents with virtual agents, integrates with the telephone network and CRM systems quickly and easily. Over the 4 years on the Conversation AI market, we have already replaced more than 100,000 call center employees with virtual agents and increased customer satisfaction, as well as improved the efficiency and performance of contact center.
In 300 million dialogues, 99% of respondents did not recognize the customer service agent as being an AI driven virtual agents.
• Plan, delegate, monitor and control of all project stages starting pre-sales activities.
• Manage stakeholder relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability.
• Manage project deadlines to ensure on time delivery while maintaining high quality.
• Collaborate with various internal and external teams for project planning and production.
• Manage communication and documentation across various channels, including Jira, confluence, Slack and other project management tools.
• Work closely with various stakeholders and teams to define, document and implement process workflows.
• Leverage Project Management software to effectively track work items and communicate progress to stakeholders.
• Coordinate with the Account Team to provide quarterly status updates on projects.
• Create and maintain extensive project documentation on processes, workflows and communication standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field.
• Languages: advanced English, Native Arabic Saudi accent.
• Experience in sales or pre-sales - at least 3 years.
• Experience in project management - at least 3 years.
• Preferable PMP certified.
• Experience in IT or Telecom - at least 5 years.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Proficiency in project management methodologies.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Ability to work remotely with multi-lingual teams in different time zones
• Employment Type
About the Company
Neuro.net provides an AI-driven, fully autonomous contact center. Our virtual agents are able to support complex conversations and mimic emotions. In 300 million dialogues, less than 1% of respondents recognized the customer service agent as being an AI-driven virtual agent.
The company was founded in 2017 by a team with extensive experience in the telecom industry. Now, our portfolio includes projects with the largest telecom operators, retailers, and other major companies.